Friday, May 02, 2008

Biffy Clyro

It has been a long time since I last blogged, and what better way than to start than with a gig!! Last Tuesday night I went to the Hi Fi Bar and Ballroom to see the famous Scottish trio Biffy
Clyro. After discovering Biffy Clyro while I was in England with their famous song, 'Everything is a problem because everything dies', I found that I liked their latest CD; Puzzle.

However their live gig performance proved to be a little more heavy than their CD had reflected! The songs were good but they didn't really do much singing! And after starting their third song, Simon stopped playing in the middle of the song and he said that he had to fix their guitar sound!! And they all walked off!!! I was very unimpressed!! They came back and continued from where they left off and the rest of the gig was pretty good. Simon played a nice acoustic version of Machines.

No comments: